Posted by Boss Hog Credit: Smelles-Like-Home.com on Aug 12th 2022
All you need for grilled bacon is some bacon and 5 minutes on a medium heated grill!
- Place the bacon slices on the hot grill grates with a long pair of tongs.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low.
- Flip the bacon over and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
Any variety of thick-cut bacon will be perfect for the grill. Don’t use “regular” cut bacon for this – it will stick!
BENEFITS OF GRILLING BACON
- No need to oil the grill grates before grilling
- No messy clean-up afterwards. All of the drippings end up in the grill’s drip pan.
- Your whole house/apartment/condo won’t smell like bacon (Not a problem for most bacon freaks)
- You don’t have to heat up the kitchen by using the stove or oven (especially in the summer!)
- No hot bacon grease popping at you from the skillet while cooking
- You can grill a large amount of bacon at once rather than just a few strips (Bacon Feast!)