Posted by Boss Hog ; Credit: Foodtasticmom.com on Apr 26th 2022
Here comes Mother's Day, looking for a simple recipe to show her how much you care? These brownies have intense chocolate flavor combined with bacon to create a nice sweet and salty combination. Remember, it's the thought (and taste) that counts and these babies are delicious!
- 1 box Ghirardelli brand Brownie mix any variety
- 1/3 c. oil
- 2 T. bourbon
- 2 T. water
- 1 egg
- 3/4 c. Trader Joe's Fleur del Sol Caramel Sauce (or similar)
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line 12 muffin cups with liners. Prepare brownies according to package direction, replacing half (or all) of the required water with bourbon. Fill each liner 2/3 full with brownie mix and bake for 25-30 minutes until brownies are puffed and toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in muffin pan for about 10 minutes, then top each bourbon brownie cup with 1 tablespoon of caramel sauce and a sprinkling of bacon bits. Allow to finish cooling in pan before serving.