Posted by Boss Hog - Credit: Raininghotcoupons.com on Sep 19th 2022
Football season is here! Whip this up for some delicious Bacon munchies before, during and after the games.
This is the dip if you like bacon and cheeseburgers! (Who doesn't like bacon and cheeseburgers?)
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 8 bacon strips (cut into chunks)
- 1/2 diced onion
- 1 clove garlic - chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cook ground beef then drain
- Cook bacon until crispy (drain but keep 1 1/2 tablespoons grease in pan)
- Saute onion and garlic in drippings
- In a large bowl mix the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, cheese, Worcestershire and ketchup.
- Add beef, bacon, onions and garlic to the mixture above and stir until combined
- Pour into baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes
- Pig Out!