Posted by Boss Hog Credit: Tasteofhome.com on Jun 13th 2023
Try this bacon sandwich with Dijon mustard and two kinds of cheese, the perfect combination of creamy-melty filling and crispy, buttery bread. Dad will definitely appreciate it and it's the perfect showcase for premium bacon.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 8 slices Swiss cheese (3/4 ounce each)
- 8 slices cheddar cheese (3/4 ounce each)
- 8 slices tomato
- 4 slices sweet onion
- 8 cooked bacon strips
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and mustard; spread over four bread slices. Layer with cheeses, tomato, onion and bacon and top with remaining bread. Butter outsides of sandwiches.
- Toast sandwiches over medium heat until golden brown and cheese is melted, 2-3 minutes on each side.