Posted by Boss Hog Credit: wholeandheavenlyoven.com on Sep 6th 2023
This Cajun chicken Bacon pasta alfredo is the answer to your bacon and pasta craving! Very simple to prepare and definitly delicious.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-in cubes
- 8 strips bacon diced into 1/2-in pieces
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 12 oz dry farfalle pasta
- 1 tablespoon white whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, saute the chicken, bacon, and garlic in olive oil until chicken is no longer pink and bacon is cooked through. Stir Cajun seasoning, chicken broth, milk, half-and-half, and dry pasta into skillet and reduce heat to medium. Cover skillet.
- Bring pasta to a boil, stirring occasionally until most of the liquid is evaporated and pasta is cooked, about 10-15 minutes. In a small bowl, whisk flour and water until smooth and add to skillet. Stir Parmesan cheese, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste into pasta and gently stir until combined. Serve pasta hot and enjoy!