Posted by Boss Hog Credit: easylowcarb.com on Mar 8th 2023
Start with tender cubes of pork tenderloin, seasoned in Montreal spice and garlic. Next, lightly fry in oil for a delish appetizer, side dish, or snack any low-carb lover has ever had. The seasoning caramelizes on the outside, creating a crisp outer coating while the pork remains tender and juicy on the inside.
- 1 pork tenderloin about 1 pound, or pork bites and you can skip the dicing.
- 1 tablespoon Montreal steak spice, or your favorite steak seasoning.
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cut pork into bite sized cubes.
- Toss with seasoning and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a large pan heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add half of the pork and cook 3 minutes without stirring. Stir until browned on all sides, about 3 minutes more.
- Repeat with remaining pork bites. Add all bites back to the pan to heat through.