Posted by Boss Hog: Credit; Butteryourbiscuit.com on Nov 22nd 2022
This leftover turkey bacon sandwich is a delectable way to use that turkey and get your bacon fix at the same time! Piled high with tender turkey, crispy bacon and smothered in a delicious tangy sauce.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup dill pickle finely chopped and patted dry
- 1/8 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 slices thick cut bacon
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1 lb leftover sliced turkey
- 8 slices rustic bread lightly toasted
The Sauce: Whisk together mayonnaise, pickles, ketchup, horseradish, paprika and cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet and bake the bacon for 15-18 minutes until desired crispiness.
- Lightly toast bread and place cheese on 4 slices. Spread sauce on bread and top with turkey and 2 slices (or more) of bacon.